Saturday, March 21, 2009

Poll's closed #4

I was quite surprised over the unquestionable result of which Hollywood couple was my reader's favourite. Of course, I didn't give you as many options as usual, but still - interesting results.

This time I will start by presenting the two couples who got zero votes:


Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton...


...and surprisingly enough Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford.
Anyway, they are one of my favourite Hollywood couples.


With 15 % of the votes each, we have...

Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn.

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.


And the winning couple, with no less than 69 % of the votes is:

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall!


Next poll: Which actor had the best chemistry with Ingrid Bergman?

1 comment:

Millie said...

I voted for Paul and Joanne...even though my real favorite is Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee.

Your next poll is HARD! Ingrid's my fav actress! I had to go with Cary Grant, but it was close with Gregory Peck.