Okay! Graciebird from Dreaming in Black and White (wonderful blog title, by the way) has "tagged" me for Crazy Eights. I guess it's best for me to do as thou wilt, otherwise the ghost of Aleister Crowley will come to haunt me. (Did I sleep to little last night...?)
8 Things I look forward to:
1. A weekend in Paris with my beau. (We've agreed on arriving in black- and white striped shirts, red scarves and berets, carrying a baguette and paint on moustasche. How about that?)
2. Money, so we can buy shelves for my precious DVD collection.
3. Next cigarette break.
4. Cruising around in the classic film bloggosphere, searching for interesting updates.
5. Colorizing some more photos of classic film stars.
6. Watching To Be or Not to Be (1942). I have to see it today. I'm so into Carole Lombard right now...
7. Sleep. We have a 160 cm bed now, it fulfills all my needs. I'll never need to work, eat, drink or love again.
8. Buying Michael B. Druxman's "Basil Rathbone: His life and His Films" and Basil Rathbone's "In and Out of Character". They'd look pretty in my book shelf.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Drank Corona beer on a hill in the middle of town with my beau and his best friend.
2. Watched "Charlie the Unicorn" on YouTube for the hundred and eleventh time. Still makes me hysterical and panic struck.
3. Watched Love Actually (2003) with two men. They were completely taken aback of the manly love between Bill Nighy and his manager.
4. I learned a lot about director and visual effects pioneer Ray Harryhausen of his probably most devoted fan, my friend Chrusjtjov.
5. I talked to my mum on the phone about her disturbing and abusive Finnish cousins, who broke her glasses and hit her when she was young because she couldn't understand their made-up-Swedish. Don't mess with Finnish children from the 1970's!
6. I watched a South Park Halloween special, "Pinky Eye". (God, I was such a man yesterday...)
7. Didn't eat anything but breakfast. (Why should you, when one has beer, wine and cigarettes? In a few years I will look like Charles Bukowski.)
8. Had interesting nightmares about chopping up bodies of rapists and dumping them in a lake. Later, a giant hippopotamus ate it all up. Great way to get rid of evidence.
8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Learn French, Spanish, German and Russian. And Italian. And Japanese.
2. Become the Empress of Russia.
3. Go back in time and marry William Powell or Basil Rathbone. Or both.
4. Become a film historian and host for TCM.
5. Become rich as hell.
6. Fly. And do coin tricks.
7. Reincarnate as Myrna Loy. Give me those looks, that personality and that lovely sense of humour!
8. I also wish I had the power to turn people into snails with the wink of an eye.
8 Shows I Watch
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. South Park
3. Family Guy
4. How I Met Your Mother
7. Kenny vs. Spenny
I tag 8 people now and they are:
1. The Classic Maiden
5. Samuel Wilson
6. C. K. Dexter Haven
7. Princess Fire and Music