Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update about Lolita's Classics


I've made another change in my blog, in an effort to make it as easy as possible to navigate here.

As you may have noticed I have about 150 images (of moviestars, directors and other people important for the classic movie industry) at the bottom of the right column.

If you click on any of those images now, you will get all the posts I've written in which that person for any reason is tagged.


Examples:
Click on the image of Clara Bow, and you will get up my posts It (1927) and Wings (1927).
Click on the image of Gloria Swanson, and you will come to Gloria Swanson 1899-1983 and Sadie Thompson (1928).


If the person is not yet tagged in any posts, you will come to their page on Wikipedia.


This may seem silly right now, when the blog is relatively fresh, but think months from now! Hopefully it will get really fun to navigate on the blog. Just click on your favourite person, and see what I have written about him or her ("I guess that covers most of them")!


Thanks for reading, commenting and inspiring me.


//Lolita


On the collage, from left to right: Deborah Kerr, Veronica Lake, Anna May Wong, Louise Brooks, Theda Bara, Tallulah Bankhead and Claudia Cardinale.

No comments: