Sunday, March 1, 2009

Premio Dardos Award




C. K. Dexter Haven of Hollywood Dreamland has recently honored me with the Premio Dardos Award:


"The Dardos Awards is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.



The Rules are:

1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award."


To me this is very moving, since I've only had this blog for a month, and on that little time already have made an impression on someone who's own blog is really delicate! Thank you, C. K.

And now I have to pick out five blogs of my own to receive the award from my hands. I follow quite a lot of different blogs, so I hope nobody will be offended if they are not one of the top five mentioned.
However, congratulations to:

  1. Manuel at Coisas do Arco da Velha
  2. Elizabeth at Oh By Jingo! Oh By Gee!
  3. Sebina at The Classic Maiden
  4. João Lisboa at Provas de Contacto
  5. Mia Mäkilä at Mia Mäkilä's Blogorama



Groucho Marx and Erin Fleming at the Oscars, April 2nd 1974.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congradulations! You deserve an award!

And thank you for giving one to me as well!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Elizabeth:
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your kind words!

Of course, I love your blog. :)