Sunday, March 8, 2009

Premio Dardos Award - again!


I've once again received the Premio Dardos Award - this time by the wonderful Millie at ClassicForever. Very honorable! The motivation for giving me the award was very touching. Thank you!

Lolita's blog is one of my newer finds and it is superb! I go there knowing I am going to see something riotously entertaining, but also very knowledgeable and thoughtful. She seriously makes me laugh out loud every time!



And now, the rules of the award:

The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

The rules are simple:

1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

So once again I will give away the Premio Dardos Award to five blogs that entertain and inspire me with their presence!

  1. C. Parker at Starlet Showcase - For a blog with glorious pictures of classic moviestars, and the wonderful presentation of the blog owner: Born in the 1950s, basically drunk in the 1970s, and now gliding comfortably toward oblivion.
  2. Nicole at Classic Hollywood Nerd - For the wonderful feeling of newborn fascination for the old times and a great choice of photographs.
  3. Robby Cress at Dear Old Hollywood - For a true love and fascination for Hollywood and that he always has irreproachable, funny and innovating ways to compare past and present.
  4. Genevieve at Classic Film Oasis - For interesting articles and post, always with a funny twist and sarcastic double-meanings. Read about how to convert the non-classic film fan! Brilliant.
  5. Kate Gabrielle at Silents and Talkies - For being a lovely woman, eager to share and inspire (and be inspired). See her drawings of classic movie stars!

Good luck, kittens!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Aww, well I'm glad you liked my reasons for liking your blog! It was absolutely deserved!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Millie:
You flatter me! I hope I can continue to live up with the expectations! :)