Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

I have received the Kreativ Blogger award (must be some Swedish, Danish or Norwegian invention with that weird spelling?) from Trixie at That's Just Stupid What You Said - thank you!


There are some rules attached to the award, so here they are:

1) Tell you seven things that you don't already know about me.
2) Name seven other blogs to receive this award.
3) Leave a comment on each of the blogs I have nominated letting them know that I have given them an award.
4) And lastly, thank the blog that gave you the award.

Well, I did rule # 4, I will attend to # 3 as the last thing I do, I will ignore the amount of blogs allowed to nominate in # 2... so I guess I'll take the # 1 rule next!

  • I have already mentioned that I love squeezing pimples, so instead I can tell you that I love to photograph dead animals for some reason - the more gore the better. I find it morbidly fascinating and beautiful. Here's a bird, a pigeon, some flies and a squirrel.
  • I get anxious when the wind is blowing.
  • "I've had many meetings with strangers." Just a quote from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951).
  • I once stayed at the psychiatric ward for three nights. I met many interesting people, to say the least... And I brought home one of those comfy nightgowns.
  • I have two cats, one of them becoming more and more weird for each day. Seriously, is a cat supposed to sit like this?
  • I never liked beer or whiskey, but my boyfriend has taught me otherwise now. A little Laphroaig on the rocks wouldn't be too bad just now...
  • I have a little surprise for you in December!

Well now! The award is passed on to:


Congratulations, my creative co-bloggers!


13 comments:

Nicole Newcomb said...

Thank you Lolita!!!

Kim said...

What a beautiful cat and that's a great picture. :)

NoirGirl said...

Thank you so much Lolita! I love that photo of your cat! It's so adorable. You need to get a little high chair for it and have it eat dinner with you. :)

Is that a corduroy sofa the kitty is sitting on? Corduroy is so thrilling! Your sofa even has covered button tufts!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lolita! I can't believe your cat sits like that!! That is so funny!!

Millie said...

Thank you so much!

Hahaha I love all your facts! You sound so much like one of my sisters...

So, you REALLY are "emotionally disturbed", hmmm...;-D

GAH! I wish I could see your photos, but my computer automatically blocks anything from Image Shack!

Thanks again for the award!

Elsie said...

Funny, I never liked beer, either, until I visited Germany. Friends of mine there introduced me to some local specialites and to this day they are the only types I truly enjoy!

Mykal Banta said...

Lolita: Thanks so much. I am very grateful. What a nice surprise! -- Mykal

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Lolita!

Matthew Coniam said...

Well thanks, thanks and thanks - from all three of us!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Nicole:
Your welcome :)

Kim:
Ha ha, thanks! He's fat.

NoirGirl:
That was a great idea! Unless the chair would break from all that fat, of course.
Indeed - it's golden corduroy! Love that sofa, inherited it a couple of years ago - but the cats like to sharpen their claws on it! Evil cats.

Kate Gabrielle:
Haha, he's mental. He always sleeps on his back with all his feet in the air, too!

Millie:
Oh yes, "emotionally unstable personality disorder" or something like that it's called. I should be locked into a basement and only be fed with raw meat.
I can send the cat photo to you via mail! And the dead animals too, if you want to ;) Haha

Elsie:
I should attend one of those German October fests some time! Any particular brand you want to recommend?

Mykal:
Your welcome! I bragged about what I got in the mail today to a friend of mine - he was jealous! I want to sit down and watch those lovely films right away...

Elizabeth:
You're welcome!

Matthew Coniam:
"I, me and mine", right? ;)

Classic Maiden said...

Congrats - indeed well deserved :)

Lolita of the Classics said...

Sebina:
You're too kind, Sebina :)

Elsie said...

"Any particular brand you want to recommend?"

Oh, the Cologne specialties (Kölsch). There was a good darker type I tried, too, but cannot for the life of me remember the name of! I'll have to ask my old boyriend...but it's probably a type of Altbier, like Diebels Alt.