Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



The lovely Elizabeth, with the probably cosiest blog ever (I love it), Oh By Jingo! Oh By Gee!, honored me with the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much!

I choose to see this blog award as something other than just "a great blog" award - those I will give the award to receive it because they have truly lovely blogs that make me feel "at home". (How cheesy I am.)




Anyway - a One Lovely Blog Award to the five following blogs, that just make me happy:



Kate Gabrielle at flapperdoodle

Millie at ClassicForever



MissMatilda at Matilda's Delights


The rules: Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person that gave it to you. Pass on the award to as many bloggers as you wish and let them know you chose them for the award.


Keep up the good work folk, you make my day! And thank you again, Elizabeth!

8 comments:

Miss Matilda said...

thank you ever so much xx ooh exciting!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lolita!!

Matthew Coniam said...

Thanks so much for mine, and sorry there hasn't been much new for a while: annotated guide to Horse Feathers on the way I promise!

Millie said...

Wow, you are so sweet Lolita!

Elizabeth said...

Oh I agree! Being "lovely" is so much better than being "great!"

Lolita of the Classics said...

MissMatilda:
You deserve it, you have such a funny and sweet blog!

Kate Gabrielle:
Of course, dahling ;)

Matthew Coniam:
I wait with suspense!

Millie:
And you too, dearest!

Elizabeth:
Yes! I'm mighty glad you want to describe my blog as such!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lolita! Just stumbled onto your website and am very much impressed!! this post was great--- you most certainly deserve your lovely blog award, congrats! :)

Lolita of the Classics said...

kittypackard:
Well, thank you! And welcome :)