Thursday, April 9, 2009

Poll's closed #5

Even though it is officially Basil Rathbone week, I have to interrupt with the results of my latest poll - Which leading man had the best chemistry with Ingrid Bergman?

Four men suffered defeat with zero votes:



...Charles Boyer (you've made him angry!)...

... and Bing Crosby. Looks sad, doesn't he?

There were, however, two men that managed to crawl up from the mud high enough to reach the point of one vote:


...and Gregory Peck!


On the second place, with four votes, is the legendary Bergman partner Humphrey Bogart:




And in the unchallenged first place is Cary Grant, who enters the winner position to the sweet sound of the wild applause of fourteen voters!


4 comments:

Alexis said...

Cary Grant is my favorite!!
I <3 THIS BLOG!
LINKING IT TO MY BLOG!!

WOOT YEY INGRID!

Unknown said...

That's odd... I voted for Charles Boyer! I wonder how my vote didn't register :(

Poor Charles!

Keith said...

How I didn't realize you had this poll going I'll never know!?! lol Oh well. I would have voted for Cary Grant.

Lolita of the Classics said...

Alexis:
Haha, thank you very much! Ingrid Bergman's great :)

Kate Gabrielle:
That was a real pity! Boyer is underestimated!

Keith:
Keep an eye open in the right column! Next poll will, naturally, be about Basil Rathbone.