Monday, April 6, 2009

Hard to find classic films?


I got a lot of comments on my new blog post about the Clara Bow film The Plastic Age (1925) from you, my dear readers, showing you were frustrated that this film (and I bet a lot of others!) is hard to get ahold of. And that is a real shame that shouldn't be!
I thought that I could contribute to this classic film blogosphere by sharing my tips on how to get to see these kind of films. Just send me an e-mail, you can find it in my presentation ("view complete profile").
I see this as my duty to you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! That's nice of you to take time to help others find good movies!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Elizabeth:
Since it's such a great passion of mine I don't see it as a problem! Spread the culture! Just drop me an e-mail if you're interested. :)

Anonymous said...

And the Oscar goes to...

http://doarcodavelha.blogspot.com/2009/04/splash-award.html