Friday, April 17, 2009

The Golden Age of Hollywood


I've just joined this wonderful site - a social network for all classic film devotees! If you're not a member, click on the banner and create an account. Or, just visit my page here.

I thought I'd just add some random pictures from my collection before going to bed - they ended up being 71... Here's one of my favourites:



The crew of Romeo and Juliet (1936) are rehearsing the script. You can clearly see George Cukor, Norma Shearer, Leslie Howard, John Barrymore and Basil Rathbone, among others.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just joined a few weeks ago, too! I loved looking though your pictures!!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Kate Gabrielle:
Great! I'm planning to upload some more :)

getsbis said...

finaly I know your favorite movies ;) nice profile you've got there. and, of course, great site!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Great Gatsby:
Haha, I can't possibly name all my favourite movies, I just picked out a few of them! Thank you, let me know if you become a member!

Keith said...

Hey Lolita. This is so cool. I will definitely check it out. Have a great weekend. Cheers!

Lolita of the Classics said...

Keith:
Do that, and send a friend request to me immediately! I wish the same for you, skål!